Wakefield Festival of Beer
Welcome to the seventh annual Wakefield Festival of Beer and what we hope will be a beast of a beer festival.
Following the fabulous success of last year’s event we are expanding and moving to a NEW exciting venue Wakefield Market Hall, providing a wider range of ‘Street Food’, hosting more bands and most importantly curating an even larger and more diverse range of beer and cider.
We’ll be serving perfectly chilled cask and craft keg beers, but there really is ‘something for everyone’ with a large selection of fruit beers, the best of imported lagers, bottled beers and ciders and even a little wine and Prosecco.
Last year we raised just short of £7,500 for worthy causes. This year with your support we hope to raise £15,000 for local charities.
New Dates for 2019
- Thursday 19 SeptemberPublic/Trade Session 17.00 - 23.00
- Friday 20th SeptemberSponsor Session 12.00 - 17.00
- Friday 20th SeptemberPublic Session 14.00 - 17.00
- Friday 20th SeptemberPublic Session 18.00 - 23.00
- Saturday 21 SeptemberPublic Session 12.00 - 17.30
- Saturday 21 SeptemberPublic Session 18.00 - 23.00
We hope to see you there!
New Venue Address:
Wakefield Market Hall, Union Street, Wakefield, WF1 3AD