Wakefield Festival of Beer
Welcome to the sixth annual Wakefield Festival of Beer and what we hope will be a beast of a beer festival.
Following the fabulous success of last year’s event we’re returning to the fabulous Unity Hall, providing a wider range of ‘Street Food’, hosting more bands and most importantly curating an even larger and more diverse range of beer and cider.
We’ll be serving perfectly chilled cask and craft keg beers, but there really is ‘something for everyone’ with a large selection of fruit beers, the best of imported lagers, bottled beers and ciders and even a little wine and Prosecco.
Last year we raised over just short of £7,500 for worthy causes. This year with your support we hope to raise £15,000 for local charities.
New Dates for 2018
- Thursday 28th JunePublic/Trade Session 17.00 - 23.00
- Friday 29th JuneSponsor Session 12.00 - 17.00
- Friday 29th JunePublic Session 14.00 - 17.00
- Friday 29th JunePublic Session 18.00 - 23.00
- Saturday 30th JunePublic Session 12.00 - 17.30
- Saturday 30th JunePublic Session 18.00 - 23.00
We hope to see you there!
Unity Works, Unity Hall, Westgate, Wakefield, WF1 1EP